1) Name: Beatriz.
2) Age: 16
3) Location: Niterói, Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
4) Hobbies: Listening to music, sketching on napkins, reading, singing in the shower, painting.
5) Tell Us A Little About You: Just an average girl, trying to get into the Art History course, who loves her friends very much and is currently enjoying her one-week vacation.
6) Movie (Animated): Beauty and the Beast, Jungle Book, Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty.
7) Movie (Live Action): Mary Poppins and Operation Cupid.
8) Character: Donald Duck.
9) Song: Lavender Blue
10) Park: MGM Studios.
11) Attraction: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (Doesn't have much to do with Disney but, hey! It's awesome! :D).
11) Why Walt?: Because he must have been a truly fantastic man to come up with a truly fantastic legacy. Rock on, Walt!
12) Favorite Books on Walt: Never read one, but I've heard Michael Barrier's The Animated Man is worth a look.
13) How Old Were You When You First Took An Interest in Walt? When I was 10, I guess. It was when my cousins had come back from Disneyland and told me all about the place. It let me super-excited and I started to search for all kinds of information about the behind-the-scenes. :D
14) Were You Ever Criticized For It?: "What? That man was a nazi/fascist/anti-semitic/pedophile/horrible person/ insert other insult here!". Yeah, a lot.
15) Favorite Quote: "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."
Question: I've been thinking about making a comm about the artists that have made history in Walt Disney Studios (Fred Moore, Mary Blair, Bill Peet, the Nine Old Men... y'know the drill). Do you guys think I should fund it? Or it would be fine to post in this comm?
Anyway, thanks! ♥