1) Name: Kelsi
2) Age: 19
3) Location: (Northern) California
4) Hobbies: reading, traveling, photoshop, photography, watching Disney movies, going to Disneyland as often as possible.
5) Tell Us A Little About You: i like pop-tarts and disneyland. for a while, it was my life goal to eat pop-tarts inside of disneyland. on friday, the twenty-third of january, i acheived that goal; i ate one package of unfrosted strawberry pop-tarts while sitting in front of the statue and castle.
harry potter is the foundation of who i am today. i could honestly sit here for hours, days even, and just tell you about harry potter and how it's made such a huge impact on my life, and that still wouldn't be enough for you to understand.
6) Movie (Animated): It's a tie between Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King.
7) Movie (Live Action): Peter Pan.
8) Character: Max Goof and Wilbur Robinson.
9) Song: There's no way I can choose a favourite, but I think the score for The Lion King is majestic.
10) Park: I've only been to Disneyland, so Disneyland.
11) Attraction: Space Mountain.
11) Why Walt? For some reason this question made me laugh. Why NOT Walt? I honestly think it's impossible to dislike this man, considering what he's done not only for children, but for every single person on this planet that has an ounce of imagination.next to jo rowling, i think walt disney was and remains the most inspiring human being to have walked the earth.
12) Favorite Books on Walt: Probably "Inside the Dream".
13) How Old Were You When You First Took An Interest in Walt? Obviously I grew up watching Disney movies, but I didn't begin to take an interest in Walt himself until I went to Disneyland for the first time when i was 15.
14) Were You Ever Criticized For It? Nope.
15) Favorite Quote: I have two: "It's kinda fun to do the impossible" and "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."